Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Vong with my love...

To mark the start of our unexpected romance 1 year ago, we returned to the same restaurant we visited last year for NYC's Winter Restaurant Week. A light weight champion of a one Michelin Guide Star, Vong is one of NYC's celebrated chef Jean-George's many restaurants. Last year we were blown away by every morsel of food and we left the restaurant giddy-headed with love. Coming back here has been a sweet experience for us and we loved( a lot) the curried butternut squash soup starter - a to-die-for recipe! Let me see if I can try concoct the same thing at home...keke...

My darling had a surprise for me and this time, I didn't annoyingly second-guess him like the proposal! Haha... ;p Thank you, my scruffyboo! I absolutely love the pendant! *muacks!*

1 comment:

The MacKay Way said...

A beautiful pendant and a wonderful love story my dear friends!! So glad you're in NYC!
We've many adventures to have still before you move along!!!