Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Spending Christmas with friends...

On christmas eve, I sent the kids out for shopping at Woodbury Commons and got the whole day to prepare for a yummy Christmas dinner! Made a chocolate log cake from scratch and it looked really tragic without the icing and decorations at first, but once we dressed it up...VOILA!!! Haven't baked a christmas log cake since I was 14 in Home Economics class so I am really proud of myself! Hehe...!!! =)

The cranberry gazette was really yummy and I was surprised at how easy it is to make this dessert really! Split half the gazette and brought it to another christmas party at Radika's house for their party. Hope they enjoyed it as much as I did since we didn't stay for dinner!



The bottom of our christmas tree(real) was filled to the brim with presents!!! The best thing about celebrating Christmas! Guess who are the happiest people here with their dream presents! *wink*

Emmanue's boss is so wicked - I gave him a wallet with special horse hair running down the centre of the wallet and the first thing she says is "Hey everyone! Emmanuel has a wallet with PUBIC hair inside!!!" Wahahaha... THAT really cracked me up and I wonder why I have never thought of that when I bought it....hmmmm......

Finally, we good Catholics trooped to church for the Midnight mass and if I had known it was gonna stretch into 2 hours(billingual), I might have opted to sleep in.... On the way home, we passed a pub with this sign posted at the entrance... Hahaha...that's a good one! Among the 5 of us, only poor Suz was eligible to take a photo with it....

It was nice to spend christmas with friends and tmr we are off to our Road Trip USA! Whoohoo!!!

No comments: