Clumsy me had a HUGE fright yesterday morning - I fried my Mac G4 with my huge mug of coffee. *Panic Station Alarms going off..."
It instructed me to shut down and there after, I couldn't revive it(not that I know how anyway). Not knowing what to do, I whiled my time away feeling lost as can be during the whole day, knitting and knitting and knitting away. Being cut off from my main source of entertainment, I felt cut off from the rest of the world. Worst...I fear the mac might really have died for good and I will not have a laptop at home anymore...boohoo....!!!!
Emmanuel the saver came home early to try to rescue what's left and this genius used toothbrush, paintbrush, alcohol, clippers, cotton buds and whatnots and... IT CAME ALIVE THIS MORNING!!! WHOOHOO!!!! Thank you, my love! You are indeed a Mac genius!
HALLELUJAH!!!
Back to more blogging....hehehe.... ;p
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment