We saw a Black Bear!
YES!
And it was ambling on the road we were driving on, just within 5 minutes of entering Sequoia National Park!
I was so not expecting a bear on the road I forgot where my camera was and we didn't get a single shot. *urgh!!!*
Emmanuel the crazy backed up the car, got out of the freakin' car and went after the bear with the camera as his only defence (he is one stupid crazy animal). I was leFt in the car still in a daze that I just saw a bear and then I realized what my husband did and started screaming at him to wind up the window and get back into the car before my baby is born fatherless. Sorry to disappoint you folks but there was no bravado bear vs human fight as the bear saw another car coming and jumped over the railing and back into the protection of the wilderness.
*Still in a daze*
MORE EXCITING NEWS COMING UP: REPORTING "LIVE" FROM YOSEMITE TOMORROW. STAY TUNED, LADIES & GENTLEMEN.
Thursday, November 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Arrrrgggh! Il est fou!!! Don't do such things again when he's going to be a papa soon!
Cheezus.
Post a Comment