Thanks, Mom & Dad!!!
Your lifesaver package from Singapore really boosted my spirits! See familiar Lee Kum Kee & Maggi packages for easy-to-make local dishes like duck & chicken congee, codfish fillet sauce(YUMZ!) and that absolutely sinful but finger-lickin'-oh-so-GOOD cereal prawn mix!
Now I really miss zi-char restaurants just 3mins away from home and my outdoor hawker centre at East Coast Park.
I miss home.
I miss eating out at home.
I miss chao fun and hor-fun for supper.
I miss my teh tarik.
I think I'm swinging back into 1st Trimester food-craving hell after the bliss of the 2nd Trimester. And I'm not even done with 2nd Trimester yet! Damn!
My husband thinks I'm food-obsessed.
He's lucky I'm ONLY food obsessed. (Actually...erm, let's not even go there.)
Think Im gonna go get our fix of fresh, frozen Thai premium durian from downtown Chinatown. I need that stink of familiarity. *mmm-mm...*
Thursday, September 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha! I know that stink of familiarity!!!
Sorry I don't think I'll be able to swing by HK for the items you asked...you asked 2 days too late!!! Blah!!!
Post a Comment