Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas is in the air...!

Christmas with friends in New York City!!!

14 more days to seeing my dear friends here!! My dear friend Suzanne is flying in from Singapore and Honghui&Derek are driving down from Michigan! Yippee!!! It's been a head rush buying presents for everyone and I'm so glad I got tix for everyone to Monty Python's Spamalot musical! Nearly forgot about Kim's tix and rushed back to buy it at the box office in time! Was so disappointed Wicked is all sold out again till late Jan 07 so I ordered the book online at half.ebay.com to feed my curiosity about the other wicked witch of Oz! I grew up with the Wizard of Oz since 9yrs old so this is like MY fairytaleland.

Dropped by Macy's the other day just to see Santa and boy, was I surprised to see mainly shoppers my parent's generation(even my grandmah's generation) jostling about and slowly grew bored wih this store. Not my cuppa...a bit like Metro but way much bigger(Macy's is supposed to be the World's Largest Store - betcha China is gonna beat that title in time to come!) The only thing that truly amazed me in this store was the oldest escalator I have ever seen - it is made of aged WOOD! They should change the title to The World's OLDEST Store instead! Wahahaha....

No comments: