Sunday, May 21, 2006

A one carat surprise...


ESTAMOS ENAMORADOS!!!


The love of my life just made me the world's happiest and luckiest woman - he popped the question! never in my wildest dream would I ever have thought that in my solo journey round the world to search for a calling in life... would I have found it when I met a man like Emmanuel towards the end of my trip. He is what I would say "Saving the best for Last"...

He went through thorough research and meticulous planning for this surprise and I almost ruined it for him. You see, my horoscope predicted that I would get engaged or married in May. And I believe in this shit ;p THEN...he asked me for my ring size and pretended to massage my ring finger(keke..yes, he did) Just a few signs of what is to come. THEN...he threw me off track with a birthday present from Tiffany's...a RING! Hmmm....it worked cos' I really thought I had misread it all this time. THEN...on Wed he surprised me by taking 2days off to bring me to a surprise location...and I thought we were going camping or hiking. In the end, we stopped at Hawk's Nest beach and the surprise location is a rustic summer house right at the beach. I was still oblivious to all that and only at night when he popped the question and dazzled me with the ring did I then fully realise what is happening. *swoon* Tiffany's was a decoy and this is the real thing...and he touched my heart by going through so much to show his love. How could a girl say no to this? ;p

My big teddy bear is the sweetest on earth! After all this, now he is more knowledgeable than me about the quality, clarity, cut and brilliance of a diamond!!! Haha... This teddy is one in a million, I say. And I am glad we had found each other.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU! congrates and come back soon aiights!

Anonymous said...

hey JIE JIE! CHECK OUT MY BLOG AIIGHTS! i have got sth for you! =D
http://www.ihavenoidea-.blogspot.com
<3

Joanna Chng said...

I am coming back to SG next week! Lynn, thanks for the nice posting on your log...can't wait to be home and enjoy some sun and blue skies(and GSS shopping!) It is bloody freezing here in London! Brrr.....

And check your own blog for my comments...there is a difference to being engaged and being married, my dear. ;p

Anonymous said...

how i know. ah ma say you getting married all.