Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Baby Nightmares

Last night, I had a dream. Actually, it is more like a personal nightmare.

In my dream/nightmare, I had quadruplets after Theoden. *choke, sputter, choke* I had no idea how to breastfeed four tiny babies and started panicking. "Not enough MILK!!!", a silent scream started forming in the back of my throat. *shudder*

Then, in another disconnected dream, I forgot and left my baby Theoden behind in a bizarre Japanese temple. This temple was built on stilts and has a super low ceiling. We all had to crawl through the entrance, deposit our babies and children in a room(it was packed with well behaved kids sitting down on the floor very quietly - wierd) before we enter into a larger meeting room for adults. After the "meeting", we all left and I totally forgot about Theoden and left. *panic big-time* By the time I realised it, I bet I was sweating in real life.

You know, I hope my dreams dun come true.
Having quadruplets is REALLY scary and forgetting your child anywhere is not something you want on your Parenting Resume.

Awake, I am just happy to see the two men in my life all smiling and cooing at each other. Just the three of us... =)