Spot the Petite Planel Penis Contest!No prizes for guessing right tho'... ;p Most fathers mistake the umbilical cord as their son's penis when it is born and of course, imagine their shock when "it" dries and drops off after 10days! Ok, it will take a really dense father to do that...
I wasn't surprised when the ultrasound specialist proclaimed it is a boy. My maternal instincts had already warned me way beforehand it will be a boy(trust your instincts always) and the ancient Chinese Gender Chart also predicted the same(this calendar has a 90% accuracy rate). No more hair clips or braiding or sweet flowery frocks to look forward to. For now. :) I just hope we will not have to wait for 5 more sons before we are blessed with a daughter in our lives! *Yikes*
Emmanuel and I are totally ecstatic about the baby and I can't wait for him to start taekwondo in my tummy. In the next few weeks, I should be able to feel strong kicks and punches thrown by the little bugger. During the ultrasound, he kept moving non-stop, refusing to let the nurse capture him on screen, and was almost imitating a rotisserie chicken routine. Judging from how he was behaving in the womb, I have no doubt whose genes he inherited. *wink* This commercial cracks me up! In a way, I think it is also preparing me for motherhood. It reminds me of my younger brother when he was a bratty kid. He was kinda like that boy in the commercial, always screaming and throwing tantrums in the stores when mom refuse to buy him the toy he wanted. A true blue classic brat. Thank god he has outgrown that "kicking legs in the air in the middle of the shopping aisle" habit by now.
No comments:
Post a Comment